Here we go then, first game of Fantasy Warriors. I feel I must apologise, however, for the use of some unbased and, in at least one case, unpainted miniatures. Mea Culpa, I wouldn’t do it if I weren’t playing solo. I promise I’ll try to do better by next time. It's also going to be a long one, as I made a lot of notes as I went along to check that I was following the rules correctly. This would be a straightforward Encounter between Dwarves and Orcs. No scenery to muck about with, just a mob of (mostly) greenskins trying to batter their way through a pass to get to the rich farmlands beyond. Armies in Fantasy Warriors are organised around separate ‘Commands’, with their own leader, under an overall Warchief. Interestingly, the stat lines for Warchiefs and Battle Commanders are exactly the same, and you pay more points for their leadership stat (between 1 and 5) than you do for their basic profile. Dwarves Warchief (leadership 4...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder